What We Do. Little Revolt offers theater and art programs in south Florida communities, schools, and senior centers. Everyone should have an opportunity to create. Our participatory programs are for everyone — children, teens, adults, families and seniors. If you have questions about any of our programs, please contact us.
In-School Theater and Art Programs – Our programs range from 1-day to 3-months in the classroom and can include a variety of humanities, art and theater topics. Programs can be customized for all age levels. Our programs often culminate in a student performance.
- Shakespeare learning topics, acting, monologues, and complete productions.
- Hands-on art activities, often connected to a book or story (i.e. James and the Giant Peach, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Shakespeare, etc.).
- Story-writing, page-to-stage workshops, story-telling, acting basics, and more.
Family Shakespeare Festival
Little Revolt stages an amazing 1-day Shakespeare event for families. There are performances, art workshops, kid-friendly stage combat lessons, dance lessons, and more. Attendees include toddlers, teens, adults, and seniors.
Public Shows and Workshops
Little Revolt offers outdoor and indoor programs for children, families, and adults. The events are typically free and open to the public and may include storytellers, performances and plays, puppet shows, Shakespeare shows, acting workshops, and more.
Encore Programs (Age 55+)
Aging need not be about decline. Our creative aging programs teach skills and bring fun to the lives of older adults.
- Theater Workshops in Senior Centers — Our on-site workshops with older adults culminate in a public performance. Workshops may involve participant storytelling, Shakespeare. and other theater.
- Art and Adventure Programs — We’re not just about theater. We also offer a variety of creative art and humanities programs for adults.